I was sent a 16" transcription disk, of an interview by NBC, at the
premier of Fantasia, at the Broadway Theater in NYC.  Those interviewed
are: Winthrop Aldrich (Chairman of the British War Relief Committee),
Leopold Stokowski*, *Deems Taylor (what a voice!--kept expecting cannons
to fire), Bill (William E) Garity (Disney chief engineer) and Walt
Disney.  George Shake (or Shay, or??) is the interviewer.  I sent it to
Stan Ricker who played it back on his mastering lathe and did a damn
fine job too.
Is this a lost interview?  Anyone here an expert on Disney stuff?
Thanks,
Phillip