There are also some fun film strip records made for school use in the 60s.I have a cool one on The Solar System,by none other than Ken Nordine.

                                        Roger

"Steven C. Barr(x)" <[log in to unmask]> wrote: ----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Fine"
> I have investigated this for filmstrips. I have one I'd love to put together
for the AES Historical
> Committee website.

I also have a few 12" LP records which are apparently intended to
provide an "audio track" for a filmstrip or a set of slides (which
I don't have, and are probably long-vanished...?!). These are mostly
early-sixties automobile-maker related.

Not quite as vital as relating early jazz-band short films to their
sound recordings (or vice versa)...but of some interest, anyway...

Steven C. Barr

"If you're not on somebody's watchlist,you're not doing your job"

                          Dave Von Kleist

Need Mail bonding?