http://www.tvdawn.com/index.htm

David Lennick <[log in to unmask]> wrote: Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:
> [...]
There's an excellent book on the pre-1948 history of television. Chicago, New
York, London, Los Angeles all had innovative television production beginning in
the 1930s and not all of it was suspended during WWII. I'll get title and
author info as soon as can get upstairs.

dl

Bored stiff? Loosen up...