Hello, all.  I recall sending an announcement about the dinner, but I don't know if I sent this menu.  I'll include it in this email, since I think that I can't attach it.

It's not too late to send your reservation to my colleague Bron Childress ([log in to unmask]).  I've seen a few names on Bron's list, but didn't want to miss anyone.  Bron will collect money on Thursday during our meetings.   Thanks.  Carolyn

BIBCO/CONSER OPERATIONS REPS. DINNER

Thurs., May 3, 2007

6:30 pm

La Lomita Dos:

Mexican Restaurant

308 Pennsylvania Ave. SE

Washington, DC     22203

[log in to unmask]" width=190 v:shapes="_x0000_i1025">

Phone:  (202) 544-0616

Appetizers:

Nachos

Crispy corn chips, covered with refried beans, melted cheese and topped with jalapenos, guacamole and sour cream

or

La Lomita salad

Romaine lettuce, avocados, tomatoes, heart of palm, and hard-boiled eggs, served with house dressing on the side

Dinner:

Spinach quesadilla

Flour tortillas stuffed with cheese, jalapenos and spinach, served with lettuce, pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream, rice and beans

or

Chicken quesadilla

Flour tortillas stuffed with tender chucks of chicken, cheese, jalapenos peppers, lettuce, pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream, rice and beans

or

Fajita Salad

Our house salad, topped with your choice of grilled steak or grilled chicken breast, served with our house dressing on the side

or

Chicken Enchiladas

Enchiladas stuffed with chicken and covered with homemade green tomatillo sauce and melted cheese, rice and beans

or

Beef Enchiladas

Covered with our special homemade red chili sauce and melted cheese, rice and beans

Dessert:

Cajeta

Bolla of vanilla ice cream covered with shredded coconut with a cinnamon cream sauce

or

Flan

Latin backed custard

or

Sopapilla

Fried pastry (or quick bread)

with powered sugar and honey

Coffee is included with dessert

$30.00 per person: includes food, tax, and gratuity;

Beverages (other than dessert coffee) will be billed individually