The links did not work for me as well.

Shaista Wahab, Professor
Arthur Paul Afghanistan Collection Librarian
Criss Library
University of Nebraska at Omaha
Omaha, NE. 68182-0237
Phone: (402) 554-2404
Fax: (402) 554-3215

leona bobb-semple <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]>

04/05/2007 11:12 AM
Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [PCCLIST] Fwd: New Cataloger's Learning Workshop Courses Now Available

Tried getting in to them myself and failed to do so.

Leona Bobb-Semple
University of the West Indies Library
Kingston 7
Jamaica