Ana,

The links brought me to a page devoted to cat care.  Funny, but, I assume unintended?

Joe

>>> Ana Lupe Cristan <[log in to unmask]> 4/5/2007 9:37 AM >>>

Forwarded with apologies for duplication -

                            Library of Congress
                              News from CDS

New Cataloger's Learning Workshop Courses Now Available

Two new cataloging workshops are now available from CDS:

* Metadata Standards and Applications
* Metadata and Digital Library Development

For course descriptions, course schedules, materials pricing and order information, visit the following Web pages:

Metadata Standards and Applications:  http://www.catworkshop/cat21/metadata-standards/
Metadata an Digital Library Development:  http://www.catworkshop/cat21/metadata-digital/

Please stay tuned for the following workshops, which should be available during the first half of 2007:

* Principles of Controlled Vocabulary & Thesaurus Design
* Fundamentals of Series Authorities
* Fundamentals of Library of Congress Classification
* Digital Project Planning & Management Basics

Ordering information is available on the CDS website at <http://www.loc.gov/cds/order-clw.html>.

          Library of Congress   Cataloging Distribution Service
          Washington DC 20541-4912 USA   Email: [log in to unmask]
  Phone: (202) 707-6100   Fax: (202) 707-1334   http://www.loc.gov/cds/