At  5/8/2007 07:09 AM, Steve Abrams wrote:
>By the way this can be downloaded  in FLAC or full wave format from
>the European Internet Archive (which is blocked for US users).

Not that I would ever recommend such a thing, of course, but if a
North American (or other non-EU) user connects to the European
Internet Archive through a proxy server in Europe, the music
downloads are not blocked.

This same technique should also work by reaching certain BBC feeds
that are restricted to users in the UK due to limited distribution rights.

John Ross