On 5 maj 2007, at 05.33, Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:
> is effectively part of Milwaukee...), leaving only the problem of
> the new anti-terrorist policies of the US, and a change in the

I know the list isn't the place for this, and maybe the A part of the
ARSC justifies it being in America, but I am aware of quite a few
Europeans who have resolutely refused to go to the U.S. for business
or pleasure due to the knee jerk security reactions that have
developed in the land in the past few years.   Mind you, I understand
that it can often be quite horrible for Americans "returning home" as
well when they experience the kind, generous welcome of the Border
Guards.  Even before September 11, the idiocy that was greeting
visitors was quite unwelcome.

I can recommend a visit to Finland :) Come and visit the real home of
Father Christmas and hold the next ARSC away day.

---
Darren Ingram (darren at ingram.fi / www.ingram.fi)
Provider of many things including research, media, innovation and
consultancy services.
040 738 5292 / +358 40 738 5292

"Insert pointless, humo(u)rless quotation and ASCII art here"
"Insert lengthy, boring and meaningless corporate and copyright
disclaimer here"

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0 What does this mean
to you?