On 5 maj 2007, at 08.06, Cary Ginell wrote:

> Richard Hess, Seth Winner, and Doug Pomeroy displayed their
> prodigious talents in restoring damaged recordings, with Cedar and
> its new plug-in known as RETOUCH which seamlessly eliminated
> intrusive coughs from live performances, technicians bumping into

Is this part of the Cedar Cartridge system.  I am just starting an
evaluation as to whether to go down the Cedar path and was being
"seduced" by the Cedar Duos system, mostly for "simplicity" and for
budgetary reasons.

---
Darren Ingram (darren at ingram.fi / www.ingram.fi)
Provider of many things including research, media, innovation and
consultancy services.
040 738 5292 / +358 40 738 5292

"Insert pointless, humo(u)rless quotation and ASCII art here"
"Insert lengthy, boring and meaningless corporate and copyright
disclaimer here"

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0 What does this mean
to you?