Hi All:

I have a client in a quandry. I went to the trouble of including nice neat CD Text on audio CD's
made from their source tapes. They want to create their own MP3 files from the CD's. When they
insert the CD into either iTunes or Windows Media Player, the CD Text title information is not
found, rather a queries is made to Gracenote (formerly cddb). Exact Audio Copy also seems unable to
recognize CD Text and instead queries freedb. How could the MP3 ripper crowd not include CD Text
which I believe is part of the CD standard? More importantly, what MP3 creation software will
recognize CD Text and populate the tag info from it?

-- Tom Fine