On 25 maj 2007, at 17.03, Alex Hartov wrote:

> You can run Parallels & switch between Mac OS X and Windoze, you
> can exchange data by files, you can also run Java code on both
> environments without recompiling.

Parallels is a promising start and I hear some apps can run faster
under emulation(!) but I wonder how the stated tools perform as
processing can be everything, particularly when software based.

Darren

---
Darren Ingram (darren at ingram.fi / www.ingram.fi)
Provider of many things including research, media, innovation and
consultancy services.

"Insert pointless, humo(u)rless quotation and ASCII art here"
"Insert lengthy, boring and meaningless corporate and copyright
disclaimer here"