On 25 maj 2007, at 19.15, Bob Olhsson wrote:
> According to the most knowledgeable long-time Mac users I know, any
> lower
> inherent system risks were left completely behind when Apple
> abandoned the
> original Mac OS in favor of a being Mac-like front-end for Linux.
> (I've been

I must say this seems to go against everything I've read.  Mac OS X
is more reliable than "pre OSX" flavours (it put me off in the early
90s for nearly 10 years or so), that is for sure.

Are any of these experiences cited on the web as I'd love to check
them out.

Thanks!
---
Darren Ingram (darren at ingram.fi / www.ingram.fi)
Provider of many things including research, media, innovation and
consultancy services.

"Insert pointless, humo(u)rless quotation and ASCII art here"
"Insert lengthy, boring and meaningless corporate and copyright
disclaimer here"