-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Ramm
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 5:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Photo Hosting sites

In a message dated 5/8/2007 1:51:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I use  photoshow 5.  You can download it for a free trial.  It has  music,
captions, frames and more.   http://www.simplestar.com/home/

Hi Marie. I like Photoshow but it's about $40.00. I tried the trial which
is
VERY limited. You can only load 40 photos. I have 400!

It's free here with Comcast Internet but I don't have Comcast (which is
$50./month.)

Steve

http://www.aol.com.