Get between the dumpster and an Epson Stylus Photo 2200. I think I can scare up some free ink
cartridges too, but no guarantees. It needs service, the print head is gummed up, which happens to
these units if they're not used frequently. I got it from the company upstairs from us. They do film
restorations and used this printer to color-check restored frames. So it's not a slouch by any
means. Wide carriage, too, so 11x17 paper works just fine. Also, this one has 3 gray cartridges so
it's designed to do superior black and white printing.

We're tossing it because it's not worth our budget to repair it, but it may be worth yours.

Ping me off-list if interested. Located in Bedford Hills, NY (Westchester County).

-- Tom Fine