Greetings!  We're warming up the DC area in honor of ALA Annual in a few weeks.  We have temps in the 80s and plenty of sunshine.  The A/C makes our work lives more comfortable.

Here's a reminder that if you submit your stats report for BIBCO and your stats report for CONSER by June 7, we'll try to run our stats on June 8 or soon thereafter.   Please observe a moratorium on reporting from June 8 - 14.  Below are the codes and dates of some reports we already have.  The number at the end is an internal id marker, and not a quantity indicator.

Sorry for the delay in posting the Midyear stats.  We hope to post them soon.  Thanks for your help.  See you in a few weeks!  Carolyn

Carolyn Sturtevant
BIBCO Coordinator
Library of Congress
202-707-4551