Does anyone know of the appropriate place in EAD (if such a place
exists) for adding persistent identifier information?

Our finding aids will be put in a Fedora repository shortly, and they
will have persistent object identifiers assigned. I would like to add
some text to the finding aid along the lines of:

***
To cite or link to this finding aid, use this identifier:

http://hdl.handle.net/1111/111

***

If possible, I would like to include this in a prominent location on the
finding aid display, and would like to incorporate it into the EAD, but
am just not sure of the best location?

Jennie
--
Jennie A. Levine