Hi Susan-

We're getting close to launching a new version of our Finding Aids
system using the California Digital Library's eXtensible Text Framework
(XTF) <http://www.cdlib.org/inside/projects/xtf/> software for indexing
and displaying our EAD finding aids. Once we go live with the new site,
we'll be sharing it with the EAD listserv. We generally have
collection-level records in our OPAC that link to the full online
finding aid.

Jenn