Hello Felicia,
As archive manager of the Creative Audio Archive of the Experimental Sound Studio (Chicago, IL), I helped implement EAD two years ago.
Our web-site is: www.creativeaudioarchive.org
Hope that helps!
Farris Wahbeh

On 5/31/07, Reilly, Felicia <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I need some statistics for a report about EAD that we are preparing for our Board, and would like to know roughly how many archival institutions in Illinois have implemented EAD.  So, if you're in Illinois and use EAD, could you please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] and let me know?  http://www.archivists.org/saagroups/ead/implementors.html does not include all Illinois EAD implementors.

(Sorry if you receive this multiple times I may post this question to the Archives & Archivists listserv, Chicago Area Archivists listserv, and the AAHLS-L.)

Thanks!

Felicia

Felicia A. Reilly, MALS

Archivist

The Wood Library-Museum of Anesthesiology

American Society of Anesthesiologists

520 N. Northwest Highway

Park Ridge, IL  60068

847-825-5586, Ext. 121

Fax:  847-825-1692

http://www.woodlibrarymuseum.org/

--
"Where there is no vision the People Perish."
--James Hampton