From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Deirdre Joyce
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 1:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: using dreamweaver 8 for ead??

Has anyone ever used dreamweaver 8 for ead and xslt?  We are in the
process of recussitating a moribund archival unit and hope to get some
of our new finding aids online in ead format.  We currently have
dreamweaver 8 software for web page development and thought that it
*might* be easier to keep/produce all of our web docs with this
software.  Suggestions?  Thoughts?

Deirdre Joyce
University Archivist & Special Collections Librarian
Robert R. Muntz Library
The University of Texas at Tyler

903-565-5849