We have published some papers during the past two years and we have project reports on the MCDU website (http://www.mcdu.unt.edu/?p=30 ) but we will get numerous papers out of this in the coming year. The final project report is due to IMLS at the end of this year.

For the ALA presentation we will have some handouts with data for purposes of illustration, but no formal paper as of yet.

Shawne D. Miksa, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
School of Library and Information Sciences
University of North Texas
email: [log in to unmask]
http://courses.unt.edu/smiksa/homepage.htm
office 940-565-3560  fax 940-565-3101

>>> Judy Weedman <[log in to unmask]> 5/22/2007 2:42 PM >>>

Is there, or will there be, any publication of these papers and research?

Thanks!