FEDLINK FINALLY has the contract in place to accept registrations for SLA, and SLA has agreed to accept as many registrations as we can provide through noon tomorrow.  If you still have not registered, and would like to pay through FEDLINK, please complete the attached registration form and return to me no later than noon Wednesday, May 23.  You may use your FEDLINK Training (FT) account to pay, and anyone registering through us will receive the SLA member rate.

There are two copies of the registration form attached: one in WordPerfect and one in Word.  If you would like to have a copy of the form faxed to you, please call or email Elinda Deans (contact information is below) with your fax number.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to transfer payment method if you have already registered for the conference.  SLA processes payment when they receive registrations, and they are unable to accomodate credits to change payment method.  We apologize if the delay in getting our contract signed caused this problem for you!  We will have the contract in place extra-early next year!

If you have any questions, please contact Elinda Deans at 202-707-4848 or [log in to unmask]