Hi--

We have some book items for which the pages have been digitized, as
well as an additional image file of the color target by itself. I am
wondering if there is a common practice as to whether the external
target file should be included in the METS structMap, and if so, how
should its relationship be represented vis-a-vis the page divs? Since
it is a "meta-image" and therefore a kind of metadata, what I'd
_like_ to be able to do is add a FILEID attribute to the parent div
of the structMap...

My tendency is to only include the target file in the fileSec, and
leave it out of the structMap entirely.

Clarification appreciated,
Thanks,
--Eric