I would think that if there is note indicating the series title of the
electronic version, that a simple 8XX would suffice:

530  Also issued electronically via World Wide Web, with series title: ...

Without some kind of note identifying that the series title belongs to the
e-version, then I think some other kind of coding should be included,
perhaps a subfield in the 8XX that indicates that the series entry applies
only to the e-version.

Adam

Adam L. Schiff
Principal Cataloger