The ARSC summer newsletter is running a bit behind (the original
deadline was June 10) but there is a new deadline of July 9. If you have
anything to contribute to the newsletter, please let me know ASAP and
I'll need the copy by Monday, July 9. I'm always interested in
contributions that other ARSC members might find of interest including
news of recent projects, acquisitions, or grants received, requests for
research assistance from other ARSC members or research in progress,
reports from ARSC committees and local chapters or upcoming events.

If you'd like to advertise in the newsletter, please contact Martin
Fisher at [log in to unmask]

If you were at the Milwaukee conference you may know that the fall
newsletter will be my last. If you are interested in getting more
involved in ARSC and would be interested in editing the newsletter,
contact Publications Chair Ted Sheldon ([log in to unmask]) or ARSC
President Sam Brylawski ([log in to unmask]). Also, feel free to
contact me if you have any questions or suggestions about the position.

David Seubert, Editor
ARSC Newsletter