Same goes for rap/hip-hop,which as a genre is now 32 years years old,as of 2007.
http://www.oldschoolhiphop.com/artists/deejays/kooldjherc.htm

BTW,not everybody here,myself included,has been following this whole webcast copyright story.In the rare case somebody else here is not aware of the full machinatons,there are pretty good overviews at: http://somafm.com/crb/
http://www.kurthanson.com/archive/news/030207/index.shtml The two bills that Congress introduced to protect small webcasters are still in committee,and may die there.(Links in first page.)

                                     Roger

"Steven C. Barr(x)" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Steven C. Barr
(In fact, I wonder if the current crop of 16-year-olds with carefully-
gelled, pink-dyed spiky hairdos realize that the style they are
affecting to annoy their parents may well be exactly the style OF
their parents' youth...?!)