Hello all,

As Chair of the EAD Roundtable, it is my pleasure to call for
nominations for a new Vice Chair/Chair Elect of the EAD Roundtable.

An election will be held at the EAD Roundtable meeting at the SAA
2007 meeting in Chicago.  We meet on Wednesday, August 29, from 6-8
PM, room TBD.

The newly elected Vice Chair/Chair Elect will serve for one year as
Vice Chair,  then proceed to serve as Chair for the following
year.  The primary responsibilities of the position are planning and
organizing the annual meeting and recommending changes and additions
to the content of the EAD Help Pages.

If you are interested in nominating someone for this position, please
send me his or her name, email address, and institutional
affiliation, plus a sentence or two about why you are recommending
her/him.  Self-nominations are also welcome.  All candidates will be
asked to provide a brief biographical statement prior to the meeting
and to give a statement at the roundtable meeting.  If you would like
additional information about the responsibilities of the Vice Chair
and Chair, feel free to contact me ([log in to unmask]) or current
Vice Chair Jennie Levine ([log in to unmask]).

Regards,

Mike Rush

Michael Rush  |  [log in to unmask]
Processing Archivist / EAD Coordinator
Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library
Yale University
P.O. Box 208240
New Haven, CT 06520-8240
Tel: (203) 432-8123  Fax: (203) 432-4047