The co-publishers of RDA have created a short survey on user preferences for a print version of RDA.

You can take the survey by visiting  www.rdaonline.org  and clicking on the survey link in the left hand navigation bar.

We have also posted a separate RDA survey for cataloging educators and trainers, also available at www.rdaonline.org  (select 'Take the RDA educator survey' option.)  We encourage you to take both surveys.

Both surveys will be available through July 15, 2007.

For further questions relating to either of these surveys, please respond off-list to Catherine English, ALA Editions Marketing Manager at [log in to unmask]

Catherine English
Marketing Manager, ALA Editions
50 E. Huron St.
Chicago, IL 60611