** apologies for cross postings **

What's On the Horizon? A Look at Where Our Profession Is Heading,
presented by Mary Ellen Bates, Bates Information Services.

For those of you who missed Mary Ellen's presentation for Click U Live
on May 23, here's an opportunity to experience the replay of that
session. Join us after work for a chance to mingle with colleagues,
snack, and enjoy this popular speaker.

Issues to be discussed include the following:

● Becoming "Info Pro 2.0" (we’ve already had Web 2.0 and Library 2.0)

● Thriving in Changing Times

● Challenges Within Our Profession

● A Changed Information Landscape

● What’s Next?

DATE: Thursday, June 14

TIME: 6:00pm-8:00pm

Light refreshments from 6:00 to 6:30; Click U from 6:30 to 8:00.

Location:

Independent Community Bankers of America

1615 L St., NW, Suite 900 (9th Floor)

Blue/Orange line, exit Farragut West, 17th Street exit.

Red line, exit Farragut North,K St.

Price: Free for members; $10 for non-members (pay via PayPal).  See
PayPal links at
http://units.sla.org/chapter/cdc/events_files/clickU07.html  This is
the only payment option.

RSVP: Terrie Wheeler at [log in to unmask] or 301-975-3772. Please
note that the last day Terrie can receive reservations is Weds, June 13.
ICBA must have a list of attendees at the concierge desk.  Whether you
are attending free as a member or paying through PayPal, RSVP is
required.

Kimberly Allen
DC/SLA Communications Secretary
email: [log in to unmask]