Good morning,

Attached is a list of reference materials that we available to donate.
Could you please assist us in identifying a library or libraries that
may be interested in receiving these materials?  We have contacted other
organizations and they will be made available on a "first-come
first-serve" basis.  Thanks.

__________________________________

Deborah Morton

Administrative Assistant

Law and Regulatory Affairs Division

American Trucking Associations, Inc.

Phone:  703-838-1787

Fax:  703-838-1705

E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments to it contain confidential information and are intended
solely for the use of the individual(s) or entities to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you are prohibited from reviewing, retransmitting, converting
to hard copy, copying, disseminating, or otherwise using in any manner this e-mail or any attachments to it.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete
it from your computer.