On 23/07/07, Daniel Murphy wrote:

> I m not certain to speak for anyone else but your postings through
> ARSCLIST always arrive hours if not days after you send them. It is
> somewhat cumbersome to go back and find these unread messages.
>
> Am I the only one with this issue?

They arrive back here immediately after I send them, but this is often
some time after I write them. I prefer to leave a post for a while so
that I can check it before sending - very often, they are not worth
sending, on reflection.

I don't know why your email program is sorting them according to when I
write them, rather than when you receive them.

Regards
--
Don Cox