I have been asked to get a digital transfer from what I believe to be a
"Flexi disc" (thin green plastic /vinyl disc with a square hole). The
only complication is that, as far as I can tell, these were LPs and,
therefore, no earlier than 1948. The date on the disc, however, is '43.
We have an osmium stylus (which we use for 78s)  and a diamond stylus
(which we use for LPs). What stylus should I use for playback? (And if
you have recommendations for adding to my stylus supply, I would welcome
that as well, though I may not be able to do anything about it just yet.)

Barbara

Barbara Need
Manager