[Apologies for duplicate receipts.]

The Archivists' Toolkit project team is pleased to announce the
release of Archivists' Toolkit version 1.0.19.  This is an updated
version of  the AT 1.1 beta that is currently in public release.

This updated version includes functionality for connecting the AT
client to Oracle and MS SQLServer, as well as MySQL, database backends.

Repositories wanting to implement the Archivists' Toolkit with an
Oracle or MS SQLServer backend database should discuss the matter with
their IT departments.

AT 1.1 beta (v. 1.0.19) can be downloaded from
<http://www.archiviststoolkit.org/publicBeta/downloads/install.htm>

The beta sandbox will be upgraded to work with the ver. 1.0.19
release.  Directions for accessing the 1.1 beta sandbox are located
on the AT website at
<http://archiviststoolkit.org/publicBeta/index.html>

Also located there are suggestions for anyone interested in
systematically testing the application or parts of it, as well as
advice for how to use beta software.

We apologize for any inconvenience this upgrade causes, and we thank
you for your continued support.

Brad Westbrook

Bradley D. Westbrook
Metadata Librarian and Digital Archivist
UCSD Libraries 0175-K
UC, San Diego
La Jolla, CA 92093-0175

Phone:  858-822-0612