EAD 2002 to print-friendly HTML
Author: Michele Combs
Release date: Jul. 2007

eadprint-su.xsl XSL XSLT
eadprint.css CSS CSS

This is a style sheet that creates a stripped down "printer-friendly"
HTML file - no links, no fancy colors, no TOC down the side but instead
one at the beginning, minor changes to the order of some things,
slightly smaller text so as to take up less pages, places any indexes at
the end of the finding aid, etc. It forces one page break near the
beginning so that every finding aid gets a "cover sheet" with the same
information. It's a handy alternative to a PDF, for example. It goes
with the eadprint.css and all font properties are set in the css, making
it easy to change the appearance if desired. Note that users will want
to change the logo callout on line 75 to that of their own institution.
************

Michele C.

Michele R. Combs
Librarian for Manuscripts and Archives Processing
Special Collections Research Center
Syracuse University Library
222 Waverly Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13244