Roll Call and GalleryWatch are holding another round of luncheons to
show the many new enhancements we have made to our Congressional
Monitoring Service and our new Legislative News and Analysis Service.
We are confident that you will discover some new tools that will be
critical in your day-to-day interaction with Congress.  If you are not
able to attend please feel free to share this invitation with anyone you
think may be interested.

The Luncheon Dates are:

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 from 11:30 - 1:00 (Lunch will be provided)

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 from 11:30 - 1:00 (Lunch will be provided)

Location: GalleryWatch Office, 50 F Street, NW Suite 700, Washington,
DC 20001 (Near the Union Station Metro)

Some of the GalleryWatch.com Services to Be Highlighted are:

CongressNow: This five-day-a-week online source of legislative news is
packed with up-to-the-minute coverage of appropriations, budget and
taxes, defense and homeland security, energy and environment,
agriculture, commerce and trade, health care, transportation, and
financial services.

Congressional Research Service (CRS) Reports: CRS Reports on
GalleryWatch include all documents produced by CRS since January 1997.
This database is updated daily making it not only the most comprehensive
source for CRS documents, but also the timeliest.  The report abstracts
from prior years are searchable as well.  The CRS service may also be
offered on an enterprise wide basis.

Hot Docs:  The most timely and comprehensive database of "must have"
documents, such as draft bills, draft conference reports, draft
committee reports, draft Chairman*s Marks, Congressional staff bill
summaries and analysis, *Dear Colleague Letters*, as well as letters
between Congress the Administration.  It also contains many other
documents such as Think Tank Reports, General Accountability Office
Reports, Congressional Budget Office Reports and Administrative
Announcements to name a few.

Press Releases: The most timely and comprehensive database of
Congressional Member and Committee Press Releases, as well as Federal
Agency Press Releases.

KnowWho: Makes Congressional Member and Committee contact information,
including Staff, available to you in Outlook and your PDA - updated
daily.

Space is limited; please RSVP to GalleryWatch at 202-438-2738 or

If you cannot attend but would like more information about these new
tools, please call or email Patrick Riendeau.

Patrick Riendeau

The Roll Call Group

50 F Street, NW Suite 700

Washington, DC  20001