From: Job Search Agent [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 4:28 AM
To: Gilhool, Bridget
Subject: USAJOBS Agent Results - 6/29/2007

USAJOBSŪ logo, Working for America
Job Search Agent Results
Manage Agents

My Search Agent: antitrustusajobs View all opportunities | Refine Agent | Disable Agent
  Forgot your username and password?

Title Pay Plan/Series/Grade Salary Range Agency Location Closing Date

Librarian (LAW) GS-1410-09/12 $46,041-$86,801 Department Of Justice/Justice, Offices, Boards and Divisions US-DC-Washington 7/20/2007

To see updated results, including all jobs for this agent, or to change your job search agents, just log into USAJOBS and click on View next to your search agents.

Thank you for using USAJOBS. We wish you success in your search to join the "Working for America" team.