From: Lahoski Carol Civ 812 TSS/ENTL
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 2:14 PM
To: Shiplett Darrell Civ 812 TSS/ENTL
Subject: AFFTC Technical Library Excess List #07-38

Excess List #07-38

Books

AIAA Unmanned Spacecraft Meeting, 1965

Artificial Intelligence Concepts, Techniques & Applications, 1984

Careers without College Kids, 1993

C3I Handbook Command Control Communications Intelligence, 1st ed., 1986

Display Technology II, vol. 271, 1981

EW Design Engineers’ Handbook, 1987 (2 copies)

EW Design Engineers’ Handbook, 1988

Handbook of Industrial Energy Analysis, 1979

Impacts of artificial Intelligence, 1986

International Countermeasures Conference, 1976

Introduction to Digital Computers, 1969

International Countermeasures Handbook, 2nd ed., 1976-1977

International Countermeasures Handbook, 5th ed., 1979-1980

International Countermeasures Handbook, 7th ed., 1981-1982

Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society the Classification of G-Spaces, 1960

Military Psychology a Soviet View, 1972

Mini & Microcomputer Control in Industrial Process, 1980

Naval Power in Soviet Policy Studies, vol. 2, 1978

Optical signal Processing for C3I, vol. 209, 1979

Photo-Lab-Index, 1971-1986 (4 copies)

Problem Solving Methods in artificial Intelligence, 1971

Proceedings Air Force Science & Engineering Symposium, vol. I & II, 1969

Proceedings Annual Reliability & Maintainability Symposium, 1975

Proceedings Annual Reliability & Maintainability Symposium, 1976

Proceedings Annual Reliability & Maintainability Symposium, 1980

Proceedings Annual Symposium on Reliability, 1971

Robotics & Industrial Inspection, vol. 360, 1983

Carol Lahoski

AFFTC Technical Library

812 TSS/ENTL

307 E. Popson Ave