In answer to Rebecca's question about the notice sent, this is a copy of
the notice.

It was also sent to the co-requester, Grzegorz Kozubek.

The link shows the documentation submitted (with a comment from me). I had
a long discussion on this with Ethnologue staff in the process of working
out the details with the requester.

-Joan

----- Forwarded by Joan Spanne/IntlAdmin/WCT on 2007-08-08 02:44 PM -----

ISO639-3/IntlAdmin/WCT
Sent by: Joan Spanne

cc

Subject
Outcome of Change Request

Dear Andrzej Roczniok,

The outcome(s) of the following change request(s) have been determined as
noted. Documentation for the request may be reviewed by following the link
given.

2006-106
Approved
2007-07-18
http://www.sil.org/iso639-3/chg_detail.asp?id=2006-106

If you have any questions regarding the decision made concerning any
change request listed, please do not hesitate to contact me. Attached to
this memo you will also find a summary report-to-date of the outcomes of
all change requests considered during the review period just completed.

Thank you for your interest and participation in improving the ISO 639-3
Code List for Names of Languages.

Best regards,

Joan Spanne
ISO 639-3/RA