Hi Håvard,

I know you requested (in June '06) Sue Ellen Wright to ask to add me to the list of those with access privileges, but I never heard anything from Henrietta Scully (or anyone else) that I actually do have a login and password.

So please do send the document to me as an attachment.

Thanks,

Joan

Håvard  Hjulstad <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: ISO 639 Joint Advisory Committee <[log in to unmask]>

Please respond to

cc
Subject
ISO 639-5

Dear JAC members,

As convener of ISO/TC 37/SC 2/WG 1 and Project Editor for ISO 639-5 I have prepared a document as a result of the discussions in Provo. It is almost ready for FDIS ballot. Some text still needs to be finalized in the French version (the document is bilingual). It would also be nice to have access to a few extra sets of eyes.

You will find the document in the Livelink folder of TC37/SC2/WG1, at http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink?func=ll&objId=947595&objAction=browse&sort=-name. If you don't have access to that folder and would want to take a look at the document, please contact me directly and I shall be happy to send a copy as email attachment.

I promised to submit the document within 15 September. Please submit any comments as soon as possible and no later than 8 September.

Best regards,
Håvard

Håvard Hjulstad
  Standard Norge / Standards Norway
  tel: (+47) 67838600  |  faks / fax: (+47) 67838601
  direkte tel / direct tel: (+47) 67838645
  http://www.standard.no/