Interesting one.  I _think_ that the ZeeRex fragment you included
below is Just Plain Wrong, and that you can't have the same index name
occurring within two <map>s, but that's really a question for Rob
Sanderson, who led the ANSI/NISO-Z39.92 standardisation of ZeeRex.

Rob?

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor    <[log in to unmask]>    http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "Unhappily, it coincided with Gascoigne attempting to set fire
	 to best friend Jimmy 'Five Bellies' Gardner's nose in a Newcastle
	 nightclub" -- The Guardian, 13th September 1998