Introducing Gov Gab – Your U.S. Government Blog!

We are very pleased to announce that USA.gov and the team at the Office of
Citizen Services at GSA have just launched a blog.  Gov Gab is a blog for
all Americans to share all our government information.  Check it out at
http://www.govgab.gov .

Gov Gab is written by a team of five bloggers with different backgrounds
and interests, all experts on government information via their jobs at
USA.gov, Pueblo.gsa.gov, or 1 (800) FED-INFO.  Gov Gab offers a new post
each weekday, and readers are encouraged to join the conversation by
leaving comments or sending e-mails. The Gov Gab team will key off the
conversation going on in the blogosphere and use their own experiences and
expertise as government information managers to blog about the services
and great information from the U.S. government that are helpful to
Americans in their everyday lives.

Check out our first posts and read the “meet the bloggers” section for a
short, fun autobiography of each writer. With their varying backgrounds
and stories, the bloggers have something for everyone. This personal
element lets Gov Gab put a “face” on the federal government, and makes it
easier for readers to ask questions, share experiences, and join the
conversation.

Find out who’s talking, what’s being said, and offer your two cents on Gov
Gab.gov—Your U.S. Government Blog.

And, please, help us spread the word!

Thanks!

Bev Godwin
Director, USA.gov and Web Best Practices
Federal Citizen Information Center, Office of Citizen Services
U.S. General Services Administration
For all your government information needs:
Click on USA.gov
or Call 1-800-FED-INFO