Hi Everyone,
We thought you'd like to know that Leni Donlan, AMF '97 and a longtime member of the Ed Outreach Team here at LC is in the hospital.

Some of you know that Leni has been away from the Library since early July dealing with some health issues. After a brief hospitalization she was at working at home while recovering. Unfortunately after a set back she returned to the hospital a bit more than three weeks ago. She had hopes of moving to a rehab facility (she has been severely mobility limited since her first hospitalization) this past week but had emergency surgery this past Friday and is now currently in intensive care at Inova Alexandria hospital in Virginia.

Today we heard that Leni has had a stroke.  The extent is unknown at this time, but they will be doing tests to see what they can find out.  She recognized her daughter, Leigh, but there are more hurdles to overcome.  Only family may visit, but cards would be most welcome.

Leigh and Leni have been very appreciative of the cards that they've received thus far, but we felt it was time to broaden the circle to include all of you, her fellow Fellows, in wishing her well.  If you'd like to send her a card, the address is below:

Leni Donlan
c/o INOVA Hospital Alexandria
MSICU #1 Room 2903
4320 Seminary Road
Alexandria, VA 22304

Leigh asked that she and Leni  be kept in our thoughts and prayers.

Judy

Judith K. Graves
Digital Projects Coordinator
Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave., SE
Washington, DC  20540-4604

Email:  [log in to unmask]
(v)202/707-2562   (f)202/252-3116
Virtual Programs & Services: http://www.loc.gov/rr/program/
Library of Congress: http://www.loc.gov/

*The statements and opinions herein expressed are my own.*