Judy:  Thank you for letting me know.  Agnes

Agnes Dunn
Coordinator for Social Studies
Stafford County Public Schools
Alvin York Bandy School Administration Complex
31 Stafford Avenue
Stafford, VA 22554

P: 540-658-6674
F: 540-658-6061

>>> "Judith K. Graves" <[log in to unmask]> 10/19/07 11:46 AM >>>
Hi Everyone,
We thought you'd like to know that Leni Donlan, AMF '97 and a longtime
member of the Ed Outreach Team here at LC is in the hospital.

Some of you know that Leni has been away from the Library since early July
dealing with some health issues. After a brief hospitalization she was at
working at home while recovering. Unfortunately after a set back she
returned to the hospital a bit more than three weeks ago. She had hopes of
moving to a rehab facility (she has been severely mobility limited since
her first hospitalization) this past week but had emergency surgery this
past Friday and is now currently in intensive care at Inova Alexandria
hospital in Virginia.

Today we heard that Leni has had a stroke.  The extent is unknown at this
time, but they will be doing tests to see what they can find out.  She
recognized her daughter, Leigh, but there are more hurdles to
overcome.  Only family may visit, but cards would be most welcome.

Leigh and Leni have been very appreciative of the cards that they've
received thus far, but we felt it was time to broaden the circle to include
all of you, her fellow Fellows, in wishing her well.  If you'd like to send
her a card, the address is below:

Leni Donlan
c/o INOVA Hospital Alexandria
MSICU #1 Room 2903
4320 Seminary Road
Alexandria, VA 22304

Leigh asked that she and Leni  be kept in our thoughts and prayers.

Judy

Judith K. Graves
Digital Projects Coordinator
Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave., SE
Washington, DC  20540-4604

Email:  [log in to unmask]
(v)202/707-2562   (f)202/252-3116
Virtual Programs & Services: http://www.loc.gov/rr/program/
Library of Congress: http://www.loc.gov/

*The statements and opinions herein expressed are my own.*