For those of us currently posting our finding aids to the web as flat
html files, is there a difference if some of the style aspects (color,
font, spacing, etc.) were to be handled by modifying the html file
directly post-transformation, versus having all the style come from the
xsl transformation?  Our resources are much stronger in html than xsl,
and we'll be able to post our finding aids looking just like we want
them much more quickly this way.  Are there issues I'm missing with
doing this (only in the short run until we get up to speed...).?

Thanks,

Deena Schwimmer

Deena M. Schwimmer, Associate Archivist

Yeshiva University Archives / 500 W. 185th St. / 6th Floor / New York,
NY 10033

email: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  / phone: (212) 960-5451
/ fax: (212) 960-0066