** Apologies for cross postings **

The next meeting of the DC/SLA Professional Book Club will be at 6:30 PM on Wednesday, January 16, 2008.  We will meet at the Old Siam Restaurant at 406 8th Street SE, Washington DC 20003, phone 202-544-7426.  The
restaurant is very close to the Eastern Market Metro Station (when you come out of the station, walk straight ahead and then turn right onto 8th Street).  The book we will discuss is "Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking" by Malcolm Gladwell.  Please contact Mary Bowen at [log in to unmask] to RSVP or for more information.

Kimberly Allen
DC/SLA Communications Secretary