Did you attend our Annual Meeting or have you heard rumblings about
social networking and want to learn more? We've assembled a series of
courses that will allow you to explore how these tools are currently
being used in libraries. With the primary goals of increasing your
library's online presence and engaging patrons in mind, we will
introduce you to these tools, share best practices and demonstrate how
you can effectively implement some of these tools in your library.
Register today for one-or all four of these cutting-edge courses:
Weblogs for Libraries
<http://www.oclc.org/capcon/training/courses/descriptions/I999.htm>
December 14, 2007
9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
OCLC CAPCON
Wikis for Libraries
<http://www.oclc.org/capcon/training/courses/descriptions/I997.htm>
January 7, 2008
1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
OCLC CAPCON
MySpace, Facebook, and Social Networking Tools for Libraries
<http://www.oclc.org/capcon/training/courses/descriptions/I985.htm>
January 8, 2008
9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
OCLC CAPCON
Expanding Your Library's Outreach with Low-cost Technological Tools
<http://www.oclc.org/capcon/training/courses/descriptions/I200.htm>
January 17, 2008
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
OCLC CAPCON
Creative Training: Blending Technological Tools and Learning Styles
<http://www.oclc.org/capcon/training/courses/descriptions/I201.htm>
March 14, 2008
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
OCLC CAPCON
From RSS feeds to member updates, staying informed is easier than ever
with OCLC CAPCON electronic communications
<https://www.oclc.org/capcon/email/default.htm> .