Did you attend our Annual Meeting or have you heard rumblings about social networking and want to learn more? We’ve assembled a series of courses that will allow you to explore how these tools are currently being used in libraries. With the primary goals of increasing your library’s online presence and engaging patrons in mind, we will introduce you to these tools, share best practices and demonstrate how you can effectively implement some of these tools in your library.

Register today for oneor all four of these cutting-edge courses:
Weblogs for Libraries
December 14, 2007
9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
OCLC CAPCON

Wikis for Libraries
January 7, 2008
1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
OCLC CAPCON

MySpace, Facebook, and Social Networking Tools for Libraries
January 8, 2008
9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
OCLC CAPCON

Expanding Your Library’s Outreach with Low-cost Technological Tools
January 17, 2008
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
OCLC CAPCON

Creative Training: Blending Technological Tools and Learning Styles
March 14, 2008
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
OCLC CAPCON

From RSS feeds to member updates, staying informed is easier than ever with OCLC CAPCON electronic communications.