Hello fellows and friends,

It is with sadness that I am informing you that Leni Donlan (AMF '97) passed away around 7pm on Wednesday.  I understand her daughter Leigh was with her at the end.  We don't yet have details about memorial arrangements and will pass them along when we know more.

In the words of Marilyn Parr, who wrote to Digital Reference Team staff yesterday, "Leni was valued colleague and special friend from the early days of the National Digital Library and the American Memory Fellows program. She will be missed by all of us."

Elizabeth Brown
Digital Reference Team