Echoing Russell's request - would it be possible to put an example of the
same finding aid encoded with the DTD side by side with the same finding
aid encoded with the schema somewhere on the EAD help pages?

--On Wednesday, October 31, 2007 6:28 PM -0500 "Russell D. James"
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I am just now teaching myself the new EAD schema and how to use it.  I
> wondered if anyone could provide me with an EAD finding aid using the
> schema instead of the DTD, or point me to a website where I can download
> a finding aid that uses the schema?  I tend to learn better with examples
> to have alongside the work I am doing.
>

> Thanks.
>

> Russell D. James, CA

John Bewley
Music Library
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
716 645-2924