Thank you to those who have already responded.

--Please excuse any cross postings--

This survey is for librarians who have supervised a library science
intern or practicum student in cataloging. A great deal of discussion
about cataloging education has been raised in the library community
as of late, and we feel an important component of cataloging
education is the practicum/internship experience.

Our intent is to include the survey results in a journal article that
examines cataloging practicum/internship experiences and offers
guidelines to both students and supervisors on how to create a
successful cataloging practicum/internship experience. If you
supervised a library science graduate student internship or
practicum, we invite you to participate in this survey.

The survey is eleven questions long and should take approximately
fifteen minutes. All results will remain completely anonymous. The
survey is completely voluntary, and your completion of the survey
implies your consent to participate in this study. You must be 18
years of age or older to participate in this survey. You are not
required to answer every question and can choose to skip to the next
question. The study has fulfilled the requirements for conducting
human-subject research. Please provide as much detail about your
experiences as possible.

The survey will be available through December 8, 2007. If you have
any questions, please contact Melanie McGurr at the Ohio State
University , [log in to unmask] or Ione Damasco at the University of
Dayton, [log in to unmask]

If you wish to participate in this survey, the link is provided below:
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2274NTM2QJX

Thank you in advance.