I've cited some scanned Google books in subject authority proposals.  The
way I cited them was:

670  <Title proper of book>, <year book was published>, via Google book
search, viewed <date of viewing>: $b information found in book

Adam

Adam L. Schiff
Principal Cataloger
University of Washington Libraries